I have fallen in love with silhouettes! I see them in magazines, blogs, and on Pinterest. There's no need to spend money to buy silhouettes -- make your own!
Cheap. Easy. Stylish. Silhouettes.
Here are 5 easy steps to create your very own silhouettes...
1. Take a side view photo of whomever or whatever you want to make a silhouette of, or do what I did and find an old photo that has been taken from a side view.
2. Reduce or enlarge the photo to fit the size frame you would like to use.
3. Carefully cut around the photo while holding it against the desired paper for the silhouette, especially around the facial features.
4. Glue it to the desired background. [I used white paper that I had already typed her name and age on the bottom of the page]
5. Frame it!
- Frame - $0.99 [Thrift Store Find]
- Photo - Free [Printed at home]
- Poster board - $0.50 [Dollar Tree]
- Glue - $1.00 [Dollar Tree]