I was on a search for shutters that came without a visible louver tilt rod like these...I was looking for something sleek and modern. I was happy to find the Bali EuroVue Shutters, which offered easy installation, no visible hardware, and a contemporary design. Ordering was simple! But if you need additional help with ordering, they have design consultants to help you with all of your needs. Once my order was placed it took about 30 days to receive our custom shutters and to my surprise I loved them even more in person. I wanted to installed them as soon as I got home, but my husband was out of town for work so all I could do was wait.....
Installation was a breeze, and the entire process took only about 10 minutes!
Step 1 - Assemble and Attach Frame to Window Jamb
- Position side frames approximately 1" inside window opening.
- Position light looks in the top and bottom of window between. installed side frames.
Step 2 - Prepare Hinges
- Pry hinges open using screwdriver
- Lift shutter panel up to window and slide hinges into mounting plates.
- Tighten screws.
- Apply adhesive back bumper pads.
***This is a sponsored post brought to you by Blinds.com. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and we haven’t been paid or requested to give a positive review.***